Club Blu Shut Down

grock

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also I think DJ's in State House square might be closed as well. it has not been open for about a week now, but today I thought I saw someone in there, but it was clearly still not open today.

because of this the cookie guy has had a line with 50 people in it for coffee most mornings. I am not kidding its a stupid huge line.

JOJO you need to steal some of these coffee buyers!

Hahaha...when we first looked for space in Hartford, we asked about the space in State House Square, next to Wachovia (that was our first choice) The leasing people for the building at first won't answered our calls and when he did he told us to take a hike because "we don't need another coffee shop in Hartford" 3 years later that space still have the for lease sign on the window. And the building manager got his arse sacked. We thought about inquire about the vacant Sovereign Bank spot in State House Square but don't think we need another coffee shop in Hartford.

• 1 month later...
it is amazing how busy the cookie guy is in the AM. you should ast least walk over and check it out. anytime between 830 and 93 I guess its just a crap show. I know you do brisk business, but it seems most people in my building are adverse to walking across the street.

Not much is changing regarding musical genre, I've already seen the party flyers around. I don't mind though, as I have no problem with and enjoy Hip Hop and gasp, have had fun at the old Club Blu and made it out alive! Hopefully they try to cater to a more upscale crowd though. I'm all for that.

Archived