Lakeside Commons Bass/Bowsman Rd.

yerocal

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great News!!! You heard when ground should break on the Lull water center.

At one time it was this spring,with the opening in spring 2010.The leasing flyer still says opening spring 2010.

There is a rumor that construction has been pushed back to late 2009.Fickling being a prviately held company

does not say anything about the project.They said in late 2008 that it was 70% leased and would come online in 2010.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are both locations going to stay open on the that side of town? The Bass Rd. store is only 2 exits up from the Tom Hill store.

Yes,that's the plan.The new store will serve north bibb and south monroe counties.were the old one will serve the areas of tom hill and southward.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't heard.I know that they have started construction on it.my guess would be late summer.

It looks like they're going to be in the freestanding building closest to Bass Rd from what I can tell. Yes? There don't seem to be interior walls in that building dividing it into different units, so it will make a really nice size if that's where Margarita's will be.

It looks like they're going to be in the freestanding building closest to Bass Rd from what I can tell. Yes? There don't seem to be interior walls in that building dividing it into different units, so it will make a really nice size if that's where Margarita's will be.

[/quote

It's going in building 100,so I assume that's it.also it's the only place with a pattio for outside dining.

which Margarita's is going to have.If I remember right the building is a little over 5,000 SF.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Phase II is being changed from large box retail,to a mixed use retail/lofts... SSP has teamed with the developers of Mercer Village to create the Lofts at Bass Plantation. it will be a 4 story buliding with retail on the ground floor...with 3 outparcel fast food lots..one lot has already been bought by a fast food chain.

Archived