Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yerocal

Lakeside Commons Bass/Bowsman Rd.

24 posts in this topic

Phase one of the retail,grocery(Publix) part is coming along fast,they have already started to brick the facade.

Phase two A should start soon,with Mellow Mushroom and retail and office space in 3 buildings.

Phase one of the retail,grocery(Publix) part is coming along fast,they have already started to brick the facade.

Phase two A should start soon,with Mellow Mushroom and retail and office space in 3 buildings.

Great things are moving along with this project.....

The Publix road signs have gone up.The first store to sign a lease is a day spa.

The Publix road signs have gone up.The first store to sign a lease is a day spa.

Great News!!! You heard when ground should break on the Lull water center.

Great News!!! You heard when ground should break on the Lull water center.

At one time it was this spring,with the opening in spring 2010.The leasing flyer still says opening spring 2010.

There is a rumor that construction has been pushed back to late 2009.Fickling being a prviately held company

does not say anything about the project.They said in late 2008 that it was 70% leased and would come online in 2010.

Mellow Mushroom is going up! Construction has started on Bowman Rd.

A dry cleaner,Subway,A hair salon,and a chinese take out restaurant are opening a locations in the Publix shopping center.

Edited by george

Anyone heard when Publix is going to open?Last I heard it was August,but they seem to be ahead of schedule.

Are both locations going to stay open on the that side of town? The Bass Rd. store is only 2 exits up from the Tom Hill store.

Are both locations going to stay open on the that side of town? The Bass Rd. store is only 2 exits up from the Tom Hill store.

Yes,that's the plan.The new store will serve north bibb and south monroe counties.were the old one will serve the areas of tom hill and southward.

Publix is opening june 24.Mellow Mushroom hopes to open end of july.

Publix is opening june 24.Mellow Mushroom hopes to open end of july.

Any word on the Margarita's expected opening? They already have a sign up at the road.

Any word on the Margarita's expected opening? They already have a sign up at the road.

I haven't heard.I know that they have started construction on it.my guess would be late summer.

I haven't heard.I know that they have started construction on it.my guess would be late summer.

It looks like they're going to be in the freestanding building closest to Bass Rd from what I can tell. Yes? There don't seem to be interior walls in that building dividing it into different units, so it will make a really nice size if that's where Margarita's will be.

It looks like they're going to be in the freestanding building closest to Bass Rd from what I can tell. Yes? There don't seem to be interior walls in that building dividing it into different units, so it will make a really nice size if that's where Margarita's will be.

[/quote

It's going in building 100,so I assume that's it.also it's the only place with a pattio for outside dining.

which Margarita's is going to have.If I remember right the building is a little over 5,000 SF.

construction has started on chic-fila on the corner of bass and bowman.construction should be done in 2 months.

Depoe eye center has opened. chic-Fil-a opens oct 27.

Sun Villa Tanning opening soon.The Publix shopping center is slowly starting to fill up.

Phase II is being changed from large box retail,to a mixed use retail/lofts... SSP has teamed with the developers of Mercer Village to create the Lofts at Bass Plantation. it will be a 4 story buliding with retail on the ground floor...with 3 outparcel fast food lots..one lot has already been bought by a fast food chain.