"Hartford has Zero Tolerance for Crime"

I read the attached press release on the Mayor's website on hartford.gov. that the City has zero tolerance for crime. The release was issued July 3, 2008 http://hartford.gov/news/PR070308HartfordH...ForViolence.pdf

It would appear, after reading this press release, that the Mayor's press person Sarah Barr has turned to comedy writing. I can't believe that a person who at one point called herself a journalist could even consider writing something like this.

On the same day this was issued, at least four people were shot in drive-by shootings using assault weapons. One victim fatal, one victim on life support, two victims treated and released. And no one has mentioned the 3 year old child in a car seat in the back seat of one of the vehicles riddled with bullets at Albany and Center streets. Thankfully, the child was unharmed

The Gospel according to Perez

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read the attached press release on the Mayor's website on hartford.gov. that the City has zero tolerance for crime. The release was issued July 3, 2008 http://hartford.gov/news/PR070308HartfordH...ForViolence.pdf

It would appear, after reading this press release, that the Mayor's press person Sarah Barr has turned to comedy writing. I can't believe that a person who at one point called herself a journalist could even consider writing something like this.

On the same day this was issued, at least four people were shot in drive-by shootings using assault weapons. One victim fatal, one victim on life support, two victims treated and released. And no one has mentioned the 3 year old child in a car seat in the back seat of one of the vehicles riddled with bullets at Albany and Center streets. Thankfully, the child was unharmed

The Gospel according to Perez

Archived