BKD Corp. Headquarter, Four-Story Office Building

BKDbuilding.jpg

After two long years of scouring Springfield for the right spot to relocate its corporate headquarters, BKD LLP is just weeks away from breaking ground right across the street from its Hammons Tower offices.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Pyaxi! I thought our forum was dead for sure, but then this. I really do like the building design. It gives a very business feel and will look great on the corner there. As far as I know BKD signed a 15 year lease in the building and will take up the top 3 floors and the bottom will be leased to smaller businesses.

I was also wondering if anyone knew about the Hotel deal with Hammons and the City. I thought someone posted the Doc. in a topic on here but I guess not. I thought he was supposed to break ground by August of this year, but I havent seen any renders or heard a word about it.

Thanks Pyaxi! I thought our forum was dead for sure, but then this. I really do like the building design. It gives a very business feel and will look great on the corner there. As far as I know BKD signed a 15 year lease in the building and will take up the top 3 floors and the bottom will be leased to smaller businesses.

I was also wondering if anyone knew about the Hotel deal with Hammons and the City. I thought someone posted the Doc. in a topic on here but I guess not. I thought he was supposed to break ground by August of this year, but I havent seen any renders or heard a word about it.

Archived