Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

f0xym0p

Charlotte Restaurant Week

2 posts in this topic

Is anyone participating in Charlotte Restaurant Week? It started last Saturday and ends Friday and you get at least 3 courses for $30.

We went to Ratcliffe on the Green last night and it was my first time there. Their menu is not posted but the first course is a salad with basil dressing. For the entree there is a choice of monkfish, chicken, or vegetarian. We both had the monkfish and it was delicious, served with a goat cheese risotto and some kind of beans in a tomato sauce. The dessert was a berry and peach shortcake and was served with a glass of champagne. Definitely a great meal for $30 each.

I'd love to try another restaurant this week but there are several great menus to choose from, so it is a tough decision.

We are going to Ruth's Chris tomorrow night with family. My mom and step-dad are going out to a bunch of places all week - can't remember one of them but they are going to Carpe Diem on Friday.

I think this is a great way to check out different restaurants around town that you normally might not try or might be too expensive otherwise. Brillient for the restaurants as well -- bring in new potential customers on what is normally a very dead week.