Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Britainny

moving to Palm Beach County...

5 posts in this topic

Unfortunately we are leaving Jacksonville :( & moving to the Palm Beach County area :( . Hubby's job will be in Laxahatchee & he doesn't want more than a 30 min commute from home. I looked into Jupiter, good High school but it's a 45 mins drive from Laxahatchee. We will be renting until we can find a home to buy. We have two kids, Middle & High school age & don't want to be stuck in suburbia with nothing to do.

Any advice?

Unfortunately we are leaving Jacksonville :( & moving to the Palm Beach County area :( . Hubby's job will be in Laxahatchee & he doesn't want more than a 30 min commute from home. I looked into Jupiter, good High school but it's a 45 mins drive from Laxahatchee. We will be renting until we can find a home to buy. We have two kids, Middle & High school age & don't want to be stuck in suburbia with nothing to do.

Any advice?

You know, I really like Jupiter. Unfortunantly I don't think there is anything you're going to be able to do about being "stuck in suburbia" because north of Ft. Lauderdale that's pretty much all there is. West Palm Beach is probably you're best bet, even though it may not be ideal.

You know, I really like Jupiter. Unfortunantly I don't think there is anything you're going to be able to do about being "stuck in suburbia" because north of Ft. Lauderdale that's pretty much all there is. West Palm Beach is probably you're best bet, even though it may not be ideal.

Thanks for the input. What areas in West Palm Beach do you recommend then? We like older spanish style homes - would like to walk to shops, etc. Any suggestions? (price range around $350K). SAFE neighborhoods are important.

stay away from Palm Beach Mall.

you can walk on Worth Ave., but you can't afford anything remotely near it.

...it's a tall order.

Hi Dear most welcome in Palm Beach. I want to say that there are so many property dealer which they provide homes an flats on rent. So you can contact to any property dealer in Palm Beach. I think this information will helps you.

http://www.BestPalmbeachLocksmith.com'>Palm Beach Locksmiths