Branson Airport

All new Airport in Branson, I'm sure some of us got bit worried about Springfield and Branson National Airport VS Branson Airport.

You can find full details about this new airport by click this:

www.flybranson.com/

I'm not going to post any pictures here, it just too ugly to show. I don't know who designs this building, it look like cheap pizza hut style building. They should know it better than that, ugly building will not brings people interested with it. But really, I'm happy that Branson is having a new airport, because they gonna need more tourists for boosting up numbers of visitors, this year was bit lower less than from last year.

I just wish Springfield and Branson working together, everything would be better! Just simple put airport there between Spfd and Branson... problem solved! <_<

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the design at all either. Looks really cheap. This project was mentioned as being the largest earth moving project in the U.S. in recent years. The total amount of earth moved has a footprint of a football field that stands 660 stories tall. The have this and alot more information listed on the website.

• 6 months later...

Time goes by so fast... It will only be two and a hlaf months befor the Branson(and Springfield) airport opens. The low cost carrier, Airtran, has announced that it will provide direct flights to Atlanta and Milwauke starting at $89 with more to come. This is a HUGE plus for the Branson area and Springfield. I'm really starting to think that Branson might take some business from Springfield National especially if the flights are going to be 200 round trip. I guess time will only tell.

Archived