600 Asylum Ave sold

I saw in the HBJ that the property sold recently. To me this has to be one of Hartfords key properties . If it is filled with trouble it slams the door on Asylum Hill from Downtown. If it is filled with young professionals it opens the area to a more mixed cround and bridges the gap back to Asylum Hill.

the big question now, is... Was it a simple investment transaction, or is it a precursor to a renovation?

http://www.hartfordbusiness.com/article_li...=HBJTODAY#A6087\

MATP LLC, managed by Mill Management Inc. of Greenwich, has acquired Morgan at the Park in Hartford for $17 million.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This building is terribly managed. Tenants complain about it all over the net. However, it is in a prime location. A smart company could make a killing here. Or they could just hold it while it decays and sell when west downtown rebounds.

I saw in the HBJ that the property sold recently. To me this has to be one of Hartfords key properties . If it is filled with trouble it slams the door on Asylum Hill from Downtown. If it is filled with young professionals it opens the area to a more mixed cround and bridges the gap back to Asylum Hill.

the big question now, is... Was it a simple investment transaction, or is it a precursor to a renovation?

http://www.hartfordbusiness.com/article_li...=HBJTODAY#A6087\

MATP LLC, managed by Mill Management Inc. of Greenwich, has acquired Morgan at the Park in Hartford for $17 million.

Archived