Sprinkles Cupcakes

I know this has been mentioned on the site before, but I used the search function and could not locate the thread. Anyway, there's an incredible cupcake place from Los Angeles called Sprinkles. They have had Charlotte listed on their "coming soon" page for over a year now. Still no Sprinkles. Now I know what you're all probably thinking, why should we care about a cupcake bakery? Well, I thought the same until I ate one yesterday. Wow! Three words: best cake ever.

Take a visit to their site. On the "locations" page, there's a tab where you can vote for their next location. VOTE! Charlotte needs more cake!

http://www.sprinklescupcakes.com/locations.html#

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I emailed them when it was first announced they were opening in Charlotte to ask about possible locations. I got a pretty generic a response that they were still looking and that the website would be updated soon. Still nothing.

Now I get emails from them telling me about all their great cupcake flavors and I am mad that I cannot try them yet.

I blanked on the name and had to google. Polka Dot Bake Shop. It's over on the Starbucks side of Parktowne down from there. They have good cupcakes. I hope it's not already gone. Charlotte does not have enough bakeries, Nova's in PM and Amelie's in NoDa are two great spots though.

I blanked on the name and had to google. Polka Dot Bake Shop. It's over on the Starbucks side of Parktowne down from there. They have good cupcakes. I hope it's not already gone. Charlotte does not have enough bakeries, Nova's in PM and Amelie's in NoDa are two great spots though.

Archived