Test your current News IQ

monsoon

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that they need more than 12 questions to get an accurate picture of one's knowledge of current events. The fact that I don't know the name of the current Senate Majority Leader is irrelevant. That piece of trivia is, well, trivial, given the vast amount of news and information out there that one can keep up with. Plus with the DOW hovering right around 11,500 this weekend, which answer is correct - 11,000 or 12,000 - given that this is directed at the "general" public?

91%- with less media coverage of Iraq lately I guess I lost track of the toll. Most of the other questions were easy if you keep up with current events at all. It is disturbing that 84% knew the answer Oprah but only 35% knew the Fed chairman is Bernake- surprising considering the coverage the economy has been getting.

91%- with less media coverage of Iraq lately I guess I lost track of the toll. Most of the other questions were easy if you keep up with current events at all. It is disturbing that 84% knew the answer Oprah but only 35% knew the Fed chairman is Bernake- surprising considering the coverage the economy has been getting.

Archived