Munchies Gone?

I passed by one of my snack and lunchtime favorites today, and yesterday, and they were closed! It had a sign that said 50% off on the candy store portion. Are they closing? I hope not! That was the best idea for a store downtown! Candy, all types of foods and snack foods together made the perfect after-the-park trip!

INFO? :dontknow:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I passed by one of my snack and lunchtime favorites today, and yesterday, and they were closed! It had a sign that said 50% off on the candy store portion. Are they closing? I hope not! That was the best idea for a store downtown! Candy, all types of foods and snack foods together made the perfect after-the-park trip!

INFO? :dontknow:

If they are closing, then I hate it for the owners because I admire and appreciate anyone who is willing to chase a dream and enhance downtown Greenville. This concept would probably be better near the Riverplace fountain, where you can see dozens of kids on any given summer day, noon or evening.

That location seems like a great spot for retail.

They were open when I drove by earlier today around 4pm. Paris Cafe on the other hand though will be closing most likely. They recently put the business up for sale. It's getting very tough out there for restaurants during these hard economic times.

They were open when I drove by earlier today around 4pm. Paris Cafe on the other hand though will be closing most likely. They recently put the business up for sale. It's getting very tough out there for restaurants during these hard economic times.

Dear customers,

In light of some recent confusion, we are happy to inform you that WE ARE NOT PLANNING TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS AT ALL OR SOON.

WE ARE DEFINITELY OPEN FOR BUSINESS FOR LUNCH, DINNER, AND BRUNCH ON SUNDAY.

Just as a reminder, we are closed every Monday, as our day off.

We appreciate your business and continue to enjoy seeing you.

Sincerely.

The Leon's.

Ps. I regret that Bistro Europa has closed about two weeks ago, as this may have led to the confusion of our status.

Archived