Best suburbs to move to in Houston

pawlly616

Hello everybody. I am a Michigan native thats been living in San Diego for the past 8 yrs, but my family and I have decided to relocate to the Houston area within a year. I am 31, my wife is 32, our kids are 8 & 5. We are looking for a place that is obviously safe, good public schools, friendly neighborhood, and all the normal stuff. We don't want to live to far from the downtown though, cuz we both love to enjoy the city. We are looking to try and spend under 150K for a house, but are willing to spend a little more. Ive talked to alot of people and researched a little and Sugarland and Katy keep coming up as good places. Just wanna see if there are any others. Thanks for any input, it's greatly appreciated. We love the warm weather year round, but Cali is just too pricey, so hopefully we can enjoy it in Texas.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello everybody. I am a Michigan native thats been living in San Diego for the past 8 yrs, but my family and I have decided to relocate to the Houston area within a year. I am 31, my wife is 32, our kids are 8 & 5. We are looking for a place that is obviously safe, good public schools, friendly neighborhood, and all the normal stuff. We don't want to live to far from the downtown though, cuz we both love to enjoy the city. We are looking to try and spend under 150K for a house, but are willing to spend a little more. Ive talked to alot of people and researched a little and Sugarland and Katy keep coming up as good places. Just wanna see if there are any others. Thanks for any input, it's greatly appreciated. We love the warm weather year round, but Cali is just too pricey, so hopefully we can enjoy it in Texas.

Archived