Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Brass Bonanza

Holiday Inn Express on Berlin Turnpike?

4 posts in this topic

What's up with this project? Dirt has not moved in months...the weeds are almost as tall as the equipment that's just rusting there. What's going on?

I've heard the developer of this project is known for stalling with projects. I guess it will eventually get off the ground and be completed.

Did you see my posting on the "Development In Newington" thread? I've posted about the E. Cedar Street/Russel Road project. That hotel will be a Marriott Hotel I believe.

Hi Chris. I remember your post about the E. Cedar Street/Russell Road project, but where exactly is it going to be? I'm very familiar with that intersection but can't for the life of me see where this will be.

If you stop at the stop sign when you get off Route 5/15 (Newington exit), the site is on the corner of Russel Road and E. Cedar Street on the right where the former Lowe Manufacturing building currently stands. Healthtrax is across the street from the site. There's a huge area of land that's been up for sale near Cedar Mountain. That's where the development will go. The hotel will sit in the back of the new plaza (more towards the Humane Society).