South Ridge (Church St. and University Ridge)

legend2308

16 minutes ago, sc smitty said:

Pretty sad if our criteria for judging a project is if it looks better than a Walmart.  Sorry that I care about attention to detail.

And I am sorry that you complain about every single project that gets built downtown. How about contributing a positive statement for once. 

Edited by gman430
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, vicupstate said:

South Ridge Apartments sold for $68 million.  That is $194,285 per key. 

Now that The Beach Company has cashed out of it, I would expect them to be looking to do for another local project. 

Yeah, they sold it to Kettler Management.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/29/2019 at 7:52 PM, greenjoesc said:

Toss pizza has closed.  Was never a fan.  There are far better pizza places around town. Just my opinion.  

Greenville online is claiming they are temporarily closed while transitioning to new ownership... plus the great sign on their door, LOL!

How many ownership changes do they need before they realize that a pizza place might not be the best option for this space?  This is a fantastic location with easy parking, both sidewall and biscuithead are extremely popular, just need an idea to match.   Overpriced, crappy pizza is not gonna do the trick in a market saturated with great pizza options already.

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/life/2019/07/01/greenville-sc-toss-pizza-pub-closed-temporarily/1605111001/

Toss Pizza Pub is temporarily closed while new owners work on plans for the space.

• 3 years later...