Pratt Street

ConnMan

The spot where Terra Mia was located is being converted into a Thai restaurant and there is work being done in the No Fish Today building. Last week I was walking by and heard noise inside. I looked through the window and saw a guy doing work on a bar. Anyone know what's slated for that location?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The spot where Terra Mia was located is being converted into a Thai restaurant and there is work being done in the No Fish Today building. Last week I was walking by and heard noise inside. I looked through the window and saw a guy doing work on a bar. Anyone know what's slated for that location?

I believe the people from Murasaki in West Hartford are involved. Awhile ago the rumor was it will be a Japanese style coffee and tea shop, but now I heard it will be a noodle shop. Whatever it will be Murasaki is a very nice place with very good sushi, hopefully they bring the same quality to the Pratt Street location. Also...there are some activities inside Kyoto. Are we there yet or maybe the end is near?

Yeah I saw a guy bringing ply wood into the Kyto building the other day. It might be nothing. But the guy from Koji was with him, so I would be suprised if they were no longer involved. maybe just stepping aside so the developer Nyberg can get things through the planning process.

As far as Pratt, it is not really supprising, but does this mean that there will be no Itallian on Pratt?

HMM

totally sucks to lose a resturant for another. I would much rather see new life down there.... the fish place has life? what building is that? or store frontage I should say.

I saw some activity inside the one that looks like a house.

Word on the street is that Nyberg may take over the Kyoto project in order to get it finished. Rumor is that Koji ran out of money for the project or needed help or just gave up dealing with this city. Haven't heard anything definitive on it.

Archived