Nashville City Center 2

jice

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't you toy with me! haha. i'd be glad to just have that parking garage. the garage at city center is ridiculously tight. the concrete pillars look like abstract art with all the different paint scrapes. my dad works there and he'll be pissed about losing his view if it's built (he's already ticked about siggy if and whenever it goes up), but i can live with that. haha.

don't you toy with me! haha. i'd be glad to just have that parking garage. the garage at city center is ridiculously tight. the concrete pillars look like abstract art with all the different paint scrapes. my dad works there and he'll be pissed about losing his view if it's built (he's already ticked about siggy if and whenever it goes up), but i can live with that. haha.

lol.. thats funny about the abstract art.. i've never been in the building before.

sorry, didnt mean to toy, but it does say "could be topped with an office" :) i have high hopes that the new owners will adopt the same vision for NCC2 as the initial developer.

haha, the first thing my dad said when he read the article in the paper was "well, between giarantanna and this, my view is going to suck". and yeah, i don't see the original 39 story second tower being built either. more than likely it'll probably be a 5 story garage with some office space on top. not really what i'd prefer however. i'd rather see an underground garage with some street level shops and mixed use on top. since church st. is somewhat becoming the hot place in the central business district for residential, they need some more options, even if it is just boutique shops and possibly a small market.

I wouldn't think a parking garage would be more than 8 levels as people don't want to drive up higher than that. And I think you would need at least 12 floors of office space to get a return on that investment.

So maybe we are looking at a minimum 20 stories. That would be pretty good infill, especially if street level services are accomodated.

My wild a** guess; 25 stories, 325 ft.

Archived