CONSTRUCTION THREAD: The Bookends Phase II

RestedTraveler

Interesting email that Spring Street Garage parkers received Friday afternoon. (Posting here because I'm guessing the truck involved had something to do with 100 East Construction.)

To: Spring Street Garage Parkers

This morning a large truck entered the Spring Street garage and proceeded to travel in the wrong direction through the garage.At the top of one ramp the truck hit an overhead beam causing extensive damage. Structural engineers have assessed the damage and the beams have been shored up on three levels of the garage. Due to this accident the entry and exit gates will remain up and open for the remainder of the day.

Parking Services will know more on Monday about the timetable for repairs but anticipates them to be complete by the end of next week. Morning and afternoon traffic through the garage should NOT be affected during these repairs as they are to be done in the evening hours.

If you have question or concerns call Parking Services at 467-4900.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Triangle updated their construction pics today. The pool is filled. Sidewalk and curbing around the project is poured. It's only a matter of weeks before we have new residents in the City Center.

I liked this shot of Triangle's:

100east_8_6_12_021.jpg

This project has turned out great in my opinion. I like how it goes with a different style than the other side of Bookends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived