Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buds

From the mysteries and curiosities file

6 posts in this topic

Have you seen those colored panels/lights (pictured, top left) along the wall of La Vecchia's & Reid's facing the Light Rail at the 7th St Station? They make funny noises when you press them...

Just yesterday, I noticed this plaque.

Very mysterious...

2725936524_e84975baea.jpg

I'll bet someone around here knows what this is about.

It's actually a riddle - if you touch the panels in the correct order, then all the panels on the building will light up simultaneously and play music.

You're talking about the big, tall panels at 7th Street Station right? It's funny to watch the drunks coming out of Bar Charlotte and and Cosmos play with them and seem amazed by it.

Have you seen those colored panels/lights (pictured, top left) along the wall of La Vecchia's & Reid's facing the Light Rail at the 7th St Station? They make funny noises when you press them...

Just yesterday, I noticed this plaque.

Very mysterious...

2725936524_e84975baea.jpg

I'll bet someone around here knows what this is about.

Here is the inscription on the plaque next to Reid's

The fish smells fine

Go E I, III, V, VII, IX

1000, 0110, 0100, 0010

And see what she tells you

The answer to the "riddle" can be seen at this blog site if anyone is interested. I didn't want to paste so much of a quote or spoil it for those that want to solve it themselves.

That's a pretty entertaining blog.

I seem to remember once reading an article about the artist and how the building is wired to a website and he gets a notice whenever the riddle is solved.