Metropolitan Midtown Retail

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, West Elm? That's a good A-list store; surprising that it didn't go to SouthPark.

With the talk of "why can't we have a real department store uptown", I wonder if Belk or the like would consider opening a small store at Midtown? Or are Northlake and SouthPark too close?

Wow, West Elm? That's a good A-list store; surprising that it didn't go to SouthPark.

With the talk of "why can't we have a real department store uptown", I wonder if Belk or the like would consider opening a small store at Midtown? Or are Northlake and SouthPark too close?

Midtown? You mean at the Metropolitian or do you think in future expansions such as what's being developed across the street. I'm not positive and am strictly going by what I had seen from my visits there and looking at layout documents, but I don't believe there is enough room for a large department store in what remaining space (may) be remaining there. Strictly dreaming, but I would really enjoy seeing a Belk 2 story belk on the ground floor of a future midrise on the future stroll and retail strip, of course speaking of Brevard.

Midtown? You mean at the Metropolitian or do you think in future expansions such as what's being developed across the street. I'm not positive and am strictly going by what I had seen from my visits there and looking at layout documents, but I don't believe there is enough room for a large department store in what remaining space (may) be remaining there. Strictly dreaming, but I would really enjoy seeing a Belk 2 story belk on the ground floor of a future midrise on the future stroll and retail strip, of course speaking of Brevard.

Archived