Dubai Pearl!!!!!!!

Name: Dubai Pearl (Complex)

Start Date: May, 2004

End Date: October, 2006

dubaipearl.jpg

TOWERS

6 Res Towers (2,000 residential Aparments in all )

3 Hotel Towers ( inc 1 Movenpick, 1,500 rooms for all 3)

2 Office Towers

The project will encompass six residential towers, three hotel towers, 1.2 million square feet of retail space, two office towers and a permanent 700,000 square foot display area for the best and latest in technology. The three hotel project that will be a component of the project will together have over 1,500 rooms. One hotel will have the Movenpick branding. It will also see over 2,000 residential units coming up, plus a theatre and a 1,800-seater Opera House-the biggest in the region

According to Omnix Group, developers of the project, Dubai Pearl is one of the largest construction projects in the world and will incorporate everything needed for a self-contained community. Located within the Dubai Media City Free Trade Zone, at the entrance of the new Palm Island development, Dubai Pearl connects the two main coastal roads and overlooks the sea and the surrounding residential and leisure areas

dubai13.JPG

Thanx to smussuw at ssp for that pic!!

Cheers

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's an update on the project:

The Pearl will consist of 9 skyscrapers situated around in a circle. These will include:

Movenpick Dubai Pearl- 60 Stories

Dubai Pearl Jumana Tower - 52 Stories

Dubai Pearl Hotel Tower 1 - 60 Stories

Dubai Pearl Hotel Tower 2 - 60 Stories

Dubai Pearl Dana Tower - 55 Stories

Dubai Pearl Lulwa Tower - 55 Stories

Dubai Pearl Mahara Tower - 55 Stories

Dubai Pearl Office Tower 1 - 50 Stories

Dubai Pearl Office Tower 2 - 50 Stories

This will cost around $810 Million U.S. Dollars. It will also contain the First Opera House in the Gulf and will be built next to the Palm Jumeirah, near the entrance of it, I think.

Here's a nice website:

Dubai Pearl

Here's a cool pic also:

DubaiPearl1.jpg

Wow, it looks pretty good.

Thanks for the Update.

It's also suppose to have the Gulf's first Opera House.

Is the opera house going to be anything special like so many of the developments going on over in Dubai? I think everyone knows about Sydney's but I think I like Santiago Calatrava's opera house in Tenerife.

Archived