Dubai Pearl!!!!!!!

^Yes, is Dubai interested in trying to make their opera house something recognizable over the whole world, like Sydney did with their's?

With all of the amazing projects going on in Dubai that are already becoming recognizeable all over the world, I would expect them to.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the opera house going to be anything special like so many of the developments going on over in Dubai? I think everyone knows about Sydney's but I think I like Santiago Calatrava's opera house in Tenerife.

I haven't heard anything on designs yet, may'be Malec knows something about it.

I didn't know there was an opera house in the dubai pearl. If there is one it won't be anything as spectacular as Sydney OH or something. Maybe there could be a better one in business bay. Look at the renders and you can see some places where a place like this could be

I didn't know there was an opera house in the dubai pearl. If there is one it won't be anything as spectacular as Sydney OH or something. Maybe there could be a better one in business bay. Look at the renders and you can see some places where a place like this could be

True, I think a setting along the coast like Sydney's would probably be a better setting for an impressive opera house.

• 3 years later...

Archived