Paul Collins Fine Art moving to McKay Tower?

PR-15

I walked by McKay Tower today and noticed Paul Collins Fine Art has a "coming soon" sign in the old Tanaz Hair Salon space next to Biggby Coffee.

Anyone know if he's moving out of the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel entirely or is this a satellite location?

Regardless, that's very high rent district on such a visible corner.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I walked by McKay Tower today and noticed Paul Collins Fine Art has a "coming soon" sign in the old Tanaz Hair Salon space next to Biggby Coffee.

Anyone know if he's moving out of the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel entirely or is this a satellite location?

Regardless, that's very high rent district on such a visible corner.

I can't speak for anyone, but it seems unlikely it would be a satellite location if the main store is in the Amway Grand Plaza since they are neighbors. That is a very visible area which should help business since people like me who have never been in the Amway Grand may have not known about it's existence. That's my opinion at least since I had never heard of the store.

Archived