10 Bells Bar & Grill

bossmanbill

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe, as a public drinking establishment, it can't be used for police business because of MLCC code. Police officers or anyone with law enforcement powers cannot hold a liquor license, since they're the same power that enforces liquor codes and laws.

I was informed that the liquor license and furnishings were recently auctioned by a private party, similiar to the auction held at the Sierra Room before Hopcat took over its location on Ionia. As for the property, I am unsure if this was also sold.

FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE LODGE 97 currently owns the property. They bought it last august. So I guess they have everything in order. Since it isnt listed on the current properties for sale site, I do believe they have something in the works. Just go to the police headquarters and ask around.

Archived