Downtown Syracuse pics

Lysander

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been to Syracuse and have had an interest in the city for a long time. No real reason except I have friends there. It reminds me of a large Chattanooga. Beautiful old buidlings just waiting for someone to love them. I've visited the Syracuse city discussion forums a lot and it seems the city is quite economically challenged. It does have its problems with companies leaving and some of the best talented young professionals heading south for sunnier pastures, but all in all, the potential for a lively and successful downtown doesn't seem to be a pipedream. Hopefully, they can pull themselves out of the doldrums and polish that place up a bit...it's truly a diamond in the rough. The pictures you didn't see will fascinate you...this was just the tip of the iceberg of a very architecturally beautiful old city.

Archived