Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK

The District at Pinnacle Hills

13 posts in this topic

They are digging up ground on the south side of the Whitaker Parkway for this development. The signs show an interesting design of office, retail, and hotel. This is the potential place for the Walton Arts Center, too.

They are digging up ground on the south side of the Whitaker Parkway for this development. The signs show an interesting design of office, retail, and hotel. This is the potential place for the Walton Arts Center, too.

I'm not going to cry if the Center doesn't come, but if it does, then great.

More important for me, I need to convince Rosati's Pizza to move from Bentonville to there so that I can get them more often. :)

Here is a rendering I found on the Springfield Business Journal website. Butler Rosenbury from Springfield is the architect so thats why it was on there. Its supposed to be finished in march of 2009.

081808-e-butler-art.jpg

to read more info about it go to www.sbj.net

Here is a rendering I found on the Springfield Business Journal website. Butler Rosenbury from Springfield is the architect so thats why it was on there. Its supposed to be finished in march of 2009.

081808-e-butler-art.jpg

to read more info about it go to www.sbj.net

Here is another link to see a video from NWAHOMEPAGE on the development.

NWAHOMEPAGE

Notes:

Should be a step up from the Pinnacle Hills Promenade

Promenade is almost completely leased

High End Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market

Used architectural design from Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills

Another link to an article in The Morning News.

This could turn out to be an exciting development, but lets remember what the talk was with the Promenade and we see it carried many of the same stores the NWA mall did. Only time will tell.

Article Link

Another link to an article in The Morning News.

This could turn out to be an exciting development, but lets remember what the talk was with the Promenade and we see it carried many of the same stores the NWA mall did. Only time will tell.

Article Link

Looks like yet another strip mall to me. Let's hope they at least go LEED-certified.

Its actually a very large development. The rendering above is just a preliminary design of only a small part of the development. If it gets built there will be a hotel, upscale shopping, offices, a performance theater, and more... I guess will wait and see. Rogers should be excited to get Butler Rosenbury as the Architects because they do some amazing work.

I hope people learn how to use the roundabout there before the intersecting road is built. I've drove through it several times and whenever there is a driver in front me it seems they always come to a complete stop before entering it. It will make for a traffic nightmare if there isn't some driver education of some type.

I hope people learn how to use the roundabout there before the intersecting road is built. I've drove through it several times and whenever there is a driver in front me it seems they always come to a complete stop before entering it. It will make for a traffic nightmare if there isn't some driver education of some type.