The District at Pinnacle Hills

RAK

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its actually a very large development. The rendering above is just a preliminary design of only a small part of the development. If it gets built there will be a hotel, upscale shopping, offices, a performance theater, and more... I guess will wait and see. Rogers should be excited to get Butler Rosenbury as the Architects because they do some amazing work.

I hope people learn how to use the roundabout there before the intersecting road is built. I've drove through it several times and whenever there is a driver in front me it seems they always come to a complete stop before entering it. It will make for a traffic nightmare if there isn't some driver education of some type.

I hope people learn how to use the roundabout there before the intersecting road is built. I've drove through it several times and whenever there is a driver in front me it seems they always come to a complete stop before entering it. It will make for a traffic nightmare if there isn't some driver education of some type.

Archived