Buchanan Office Park Donelson Area

smeagolsfree

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like the typical suburban, basically single use (no housing) 100% automobile dependent sea of asphalt. I don't see much to get excited about from the maps, though at least it does show the parking behind the buildings. Sorry to be so negative in my first post.

Still, if businesses locate in Donelson rather than Cool Springs, at least Davidson gets some taxes and maybe more of the employees will locate here, so that's good. Is there any way to tell what effect this will have on traffic? It's already very bad in this area during commuting times, despite its low density.

It looks like the typical suburban, basically single use (no housing) 100% automobile dependent sea of asphalt. I don't see much to get excited about from the maps, though at least it does show the parking behind the buildings. Sorry to be so negative in my first post.

Still, if businesses locate in Donelson rather than Cool Springs, at least Davidson gets some taxes and maybe more of the employees will locate here, so that's good. Is there any way to tell what effect this will have on traffic? It's already very bad in this area during commuting times, despite its low density.

First off, welcome to the forum. As for the Buchanon Point, I agree 100%. Only plus is it would be in Davidson. Elm Hill Pike on that end is 2 lanes and would be a traffic nightmare

I believe that the Elm Hill Pike traffic issue will be addressed when (and it might be some time away) Donelson Pike/Harding is rerouted around the east side of the airport property. Seems I remember that thoseplans include a new interchange on I-40 between Stewarts Ferry Pike and the current Donelson Pike exit. But even with the current layout of roads in the area, there will be access to this development from the Stewarts Ferry side via McCrory Creek Road.

FYI to the moderator, the correct spelling of the name does not include an "O," it is Buchanan.

Archived