I'm Going Back To My Hometown

M. Brown

I will be going back to STL after 4 years for 3 weeks. I can't wait to see my relatives. All of my family is there. Me and my dad will be driving strait there nonstop. That should be fun. Anyway if you want any photo requests you should ask me by thursday June 24th. I will be taking pictures anyway but incase you want anything specific you can ask.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad drove that himself once. I will be staying at my Uncles house in the southside off of Grand bvld. I don't know exactly what neighborhood that is. I'll find out when I go ther though. I will take some pics of the metrolink.

• 3 weeks later...

Im Back. I'll post pics very soon. Unfortunately I wasnt able to grab any pics of the Metrolink sorry about that. I did grab some pics of downtown though I got a few arch shots. My rents didnt want to go on the Metrolink and they wouldnt let me go on my own so thats why. And I did enjoy it. Its kind of funny. All my relatives have real heavy southern slang accents and I dont. Its funny listning to them talk. HAHA. good times. The ride there was great. It took us less than 24 hours. I was amazed It was just over 23 hours. Now that is a feat. the ride home was about 28 hours. We stoped by Niagra Falls on the way back. Its beautiful. Buffalo is nice too. It had a great skyline. Stay tuned for my pics to come.

• 2 weeks later...

All my relatives have real heavy southern slang accents and I dont. Its funny listning to them talk. HAHA.

Care to elaborate? I have lived in New York City, and I don't notice even hint of southernisms in St. Louis. What are you talking about and where in STL do your relatives live? Are they native St. Louisans?

Archived