Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beerbeer

Black Bear Saloon opens today

9 posts in this topic

I've been following this site for a while but have yet to post (until now). Black bear had a "surprise" opening yesterday and it was actually very crowded for the Was - NYG game. Once people figured out it was open they were pouring in.

As for Coaches, haven't seen anything announced, but take a look at the new liquor permit request in the window of Sally's Fish Camp.

I've been following this site for a while but have yet to post (until now). Black bear had a "surprise" opening yesterday and it was actually very crowded for the Was - NYG game. Once people figured out it was open they were pouring in.

As for Coaches, haven't seen anything announced, but take a look at the new liquor permit request in the window of Sally's Fish Camp.

Thanks for all of the info guys.

Now we just need something to replace Joe Black and Sweet Janes. on Pratt Streets

I have been giving a lot of $ to City steem again. great place for a burger and beer for lunch

Anybody been there yet? I'm going to try and get there on thursday or friday so I can review if I'm the first one to go.

Anybody been there yet? I'm going to try and get there on thursday or friday so I can review if I'm the first one to go.