Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beerbeer

Black Bear Saloon opens today

PubCrawl    0

I've been following this site for a while but have yet to post (until now). Black bear had a "surprise" opening yesterday and it was actually very crowded for the Was - NYG game. Once people figured out it was open they were pouring in.

As for Coaches, haven't seen anything announced, but take a look at the new liquor permit request in the window of Sally's Fish Camp.

I've been following this site for a while but have yet to post (until now). Black bear had a "surprise" opening yesterday and it was actually very crowded for the Was - NYG game. Once people figured out it was open they were pouring in.

As for Coaches, haven't seen anything announced, but take a look at the new liquor permit request in the window of Sally's Fish Camp.

bignasty96    0