Gasoline -- When Is It Returning To Town?

Beukeboom

Tuesday's Democrat mentioned in their report that it will be 10-14 days before fuel will be distributed throughout the state but nothing specific about Tallahassee. Anyone hear of any timetables for fuel to be returning to Tallahassee. There is not a single station on my side of town with anything other than diesel. And if it takes 10-14 days before the gas stations around here get more fuel then more than likely I'll run out of gas before then.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ No offense to you personally, but this town got exactly what it deserved by everyone rushing to the gas stations. As Poonther said, when the RRM got going, it was lights out on gas in this city. If people talk enough about there being a gas shortage, then eventually they will create one, as happened here. A person is smart, but people are dumb.

But as far as an answer to your question, sorry, I dont know...

Speaking of the RRM, do you guys think they should investigate and possibly take actions against the source of the "official" letter from the state employee that helped fuel this fire? Or should they leave it alone and chalk it up to silly people believing anything they read on the internet?

B'boom I've not filled up since this whole panic started, but I've seen many gas stations on the Southside have fuel. Maybe you should venture over that way after work one day?

Yeah, I got gas with no trouble at all at the BP on the corner of Woodville Highway and Capital Circle on Saturday on my way to the dirt mall. It was under $3.70 for regular, and they happened to be getting a shipment when I was there. So it's not like Tally hasn't seen any new gas since the rumor-sparked craziness.

See, people on the south side can't afford to lose their minds and cram every drop they can into their cars because of rumors.

Archived