Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sonrise

JetBlue sighting at GSP

3 posts in this topic

My wife picked me up from the airport yesterday; after a 3 hour delay in Atlanta we finally arrived @ 7:30 pm. As we were driving home she said, "When did JetBlue start flying here?" I immediately perked my ears up and said, "huh?" she said, "Yeah, around 4:30 when the baby and I were coming to pick you up we saw a JetBlue plane landing". I told her that she must've seen wrong (bad thing to say to a wife, by the way, very bad ^_^ ) and she said, "Uh, JetBlue, blue and white and it says JetBlue, it was right above my head, I read it".

So, what's the scoop; emergency landing or possibility of new scheduled service?

I told her that she must've seen wrong (bad thing to say to a wife, by the way, very bad ^_^ ) and she said, "Uh, JetBlue, blue and white and it says JetBlue, it was right above my head, I read it".

My wife picked me up from the airport yesterday; after a 3 hour delay in Atlanta we finally arrived @ 7:30 pm. As we were driving home she said, "When did JetBlue start flying here?" I immediately perked my ears up and said, "huh?" she said, "Yeah, around 4:30 when the baby and I were coming to pick you up we saw a JetBlue plane landing". I told her that she must've seen wrong (bad thing to say to a wife, by the way, very bad ^_^ ) and she said, "Uh, JetBlue, blue and white and it says JetBlue, it was right above my head, I read it".

So, what's the scoop; emergency landing or possibility of new scheduled service?