Meijer Grocery Express review

zenstyle

After reading about this service on (where else?) Urban Planet, I decided to set up an account with them. I picked up my first batch of groceries yesterday afternoon.

The good:

* The fact that this service exists!

* The website is easy to navigate, with a decent FAQ section.

* Pretty comprehensive grocery list so far on their website. They'll be adding more stuff later.

Needs improvement:

* Seasonal stuff listed on the website, but not available in real life (e.g., blueberries.)

* A few too many things out of stock (really, why would a Meijer be "out of" Meijer brand frozen pizza?)

* A little better co-ordination in getting the groceries out to the customer's car. It should only take one trip to explain substitutions, and bring the food and the credit card machine.

I hope the above come across as the very minor quibbles they are. I'm VERY pleased with Grocery Express; even at this early stage.

Now...when will Meijer take it to the next logical step and DELIVER the groceries? When that happens, I'll be their customer for life!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After reading about this service on (where else?) Urban Planet, I decided to set up an account with them. I picked up my first batch of groceries yesterday afternoon.

Needs improvement:

* Seasonal stuff listed on the website, but not available in real life (e.g., blueberries.)...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived