Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eastpoint

Boston Market site

9 posts in this topic

The Boston Market building at the cr of CCNE and Raymond Diehl is gone as of this morning 9/25.

Anyone know what's going in at that location?

Hey E-point! Yeah we've chatted in detail about this somewhere on this board. You're right McDonald's use to own BM, but sold them off about a year ago. However they did retain the real estate they owned. This is what has happened on CCNE. If memory serves me correctly, McDonald's has gone for site plan approval for this site from COT, so this should be rebuilt as a McDonald's.

The BM on Magnolia is on land NOT owned by McDonald's. It should be interesting to see what, if anything happens w/that location.

As a confirmation to what we already know, I noticed when riding by the Boston Market demo site yesterday that the crew has spray painted the address of the site on boards facing CCNE and Raymond Diehl, with the word "McDonalds" underneath that address.

Drove by this location today and they were putting up cinder block in the rain , there must be a tight schedule on this McDonald's .

I would much rather see a Chipotle then a McDonalds. I am not sure, buy originally Chipotle was owned by McDonalds.

^You are correct, they were mainly owned by McDonald's until 2006 when they sold them off. McD's also sold off Boston Market, but as we see, they kept most of the real estate in those deals.