Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jshade77

Warwick Trader Joe's

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know when the TJ's is going to open in Warwick? I hear October, but didn't know if that was still accurate...

There is a thread on this under the Rhode Island forum. I believe no one knows when the opening date is, but signs are up and they are hiring.

Welcome to UP jshade!

Does anyone know when the TJ's is going to open in Warwick? I hear October, but didn't know if that was still accurate...

This is so strange and funny. For months, or even years, members of this forum have been begging for a Trader's Joe's to satisfy their needs. So one finally opens and no one has anything to say. Interesting.

I've been a couple times as well. It's great - I just wish it was closer. I tried doing the Trader Joes/PriceRite combo since there is a PriceRite across the street, but since I've gotten used to swanky PriceRite in Eagle Square I can't go back to the old ghetto style locations. With any luck maybe they will move price rite over to the CompUSA/KidsRUs space on the other side of the plaza and spiff it up. Then it will be an awesome 1-2 punch of Grocery goodness. Better yet, lets get a second TJ's in the Eagle Square Staples.

... but I think TJ's ten year insistence that RI was not a good market for them can go suck itself...

...Another epic fail if you ask me...