So long Fatburger!

Mudbugger

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Within the last week or two. A co-worker of mine told me about a week or so ago. I say good riddance, to be honest. Pop a Red Robin in its place, or another Fuddrucker's. Or better yet, shutter half of the places on Youree Drive and build something with substance for a change. I know how badly I wanted all these new chains so we'd have a choice in places to dine, but I no longer give a crap if they stay open or not. Longhorn is good, it can stay. Same for Cane's, Cheeburger Cheeburger, and maybe even Logan's. TGIF is a big waste of space. We could have had a PF Chang's in its place, but no.... this IS Sh!tport afterall.

Within the last week or two. A co-worker of mine told me about a week or so ago. I say good riddance, to be honest. Pop a Red Robin in its place, or another Fuddrucker's. Or better yet, shutter half of the places on Youree Drive and build something with substance for a change. I know how badly I wanted all these new chains so we'd have a choice in places to dine, but I no longer give a crap if they stay open or not. Longhorn is good, it can stay. Same for Cane's, Cheeburger Cheeburger, and maybe even Logan's. TGIF is a big waste of space. We could have had a PF Chang's in its place, but no.... this IS Sh!tport afterall.

The secret to eating the 1 pounder is that there is no time limit.

When i tackle it i usually eat the first half at normal speed and then i take my time on the other half.

I usually do it once every 4-6 months, i feel like crap afterward and swear i will never do it again but i do, eventually.

Mudbugger

Archived