New project on Broad Street.

gman430

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. I notice that the School District owns property affected by the road abandonment request and have also signed on. I wonder if their property will be part of the project or if they will be paid a fee to avoid any problems.

It would be fun to have a 10-12 story building there but 4-6 does seem more likely.

Does anyone know if this is the first stage of the project or a late stage?

citylife, do you have any more info on this?

I have done a lot of work with Creative Builders over the years, and I can tell you that what ever

this is it will be first rate, they just don't do bad work. From the lowly Spinx stores to the Terrace at

River Place,they are committed to quality. You can tell a dedicated company when you pull up on

a job site and the president of the company{Will McCauley} has on his work boots and hard hat and is driving the Bobcat.

I cant wait to see what they come up with here its a prim location!

If it can be 6 stories, then it would match the height of the Elliott Davis building and meet the roof lines of the McBee Station apartments nearby. It'd provide for a very nice visual experience on Church Street. Hopefully whatever is built is not simply a twin of 200 East Broad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived