Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

karabear

music lovers?

4 posts in this topic

Any music lovers like me on here?? If so, i thought i'd strike up a convo about good music to listen to. Ive been listening to new rock/folk singer Laura Warshauer all week. I just bought her new album and it's great! she has a great unique sound that I love... she's definitely worth givng a listen to if you havent heard her music yet... let me know what you think of her...

http://www.myspace.com/laurawarshauer

Kara

Fontana

I have not listened to Laura Warshauer yet, but I would like to recommend AutoVaughn, Parachute Musical, Tyler James, Perrin Lamb, Jeremy Lister, Disappointed by Candy, and Modern Skirts--all based in Nashville.

For non-local fare, I recommend Parlour Boys and Asian Kung-Fu Generation (AKFG). These boys have codified youthful exuberance!

I have not listened to Laura Warshauer yet, but I would like to recommend AutoVaughn, Parachute Musical, Tyler James, Perrin Lamb, Jeremy Lister, Disappointed by Candy, and Modern Skirts--all based in Nashville.

For non-local fare, I recommend Parlour Boys and Asian Kung-Fu Generation (AKFG). These boys have codified youthful exuberance!

Check out:

Daniel Johnston

Roky Erickson

Townes Van Sant

Leonard Cohen

Graham Parsons

5 of the best singer songwriters that fall under the radar but have left legacies in the south.