Flea Markets

akahogfan

So the other day I was curious about flea markets in the Rock and I did a google search for any. Had never really payed attention to or looked for them before. Anyway, the only ones that I found were either in Hillcrest, and thus probably much too expensive for a flea market, or on Asher/ in the hood. I was just curious as to whether there were any that were normal i.e. cheap, flea markets that are not in places that I would get killed. I want to buy a straight edge razor, not get sliced up by one.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So the other day I was curious about flea markets in the Rock and I did a google search for any. Had never really payed attention to or looked for them before. Anyway, the only ones that I found were either in Hillcrest, and thus probably much too expensive for a flea market, or on Asher/ in the hood. I was just curious as to whether there were any that were normal i.e. cheap, flea markets that are not in places that I would get killed. I want to buy a straight edge razor, not get sliced up by one.

There are a few north of the river off of I-40 in the Crystal Hill area, follow the signs. Also, Carries, on either 65th or Geyer Springs is actually a decent flea market. I enjoy rambling through Fabulous Finds on Cantrell as well.

Hope this helps. I am a great fan of flea markets!

Archived