Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jice

Monroe at Seventh

10 posts in this topic

They do now have a website up now - Monroe at Seventh

This overview diagram from their site shows what I think is one of the more interesting aspects of the project - very little repetition. Unique designs throughout. And a variety of sizes.

Monroe_at_Seventh.jpg

However, I've not been able to see much about pricing.

Thanks for the heads up.

And here are a couple renderings that i borrowed from the site.. pretty interesting design i think!

monroeatseventh.jpg

monroeatseventh2.jpg

I have heard of this project, but do not know much about it. Could someone please answer these questions-

Right now is this a proposal or is it a reality (i.e. broken ground or about to)?

Where exactly is 7th and Monroe? Is it near Harrison Square?

Anyone know if it is financed?

I have heard of this project, but do not know much about it. Could someone please answer these questions-

Right now is this a proposal or is it a reality (i.e. broken ground or about to)?

Where exactly is 7th and Monroe? Is it near Harrison Square?

Anyone know if it is financed?

thank u that does help a lot. Is it under construction?

I drove around Harrison Square (solid project), but there are too many vacant warehouses and surface parking lots for my liking. Monroe at 7th would be great infill, as I think tons of 5-6 story projects are ideal for this area leading up to downtown. Thanks again for the help.

thank u that does help a lot. Is it under construction?

I drove around Harrison Square (solid project), but there are too many vacant warehouses and surface parking lots for my liking. Monroe at 7th would be great infill, as I think tons of 5-6 story projects are ideal for this area leading up to downtown. Thanks again for the help.

What I mean by the "5-6" story projects are projects like Harrison Square. I believe this is around 4 stories, and it is not exactly north of the Capital but next to the Municipal Auditorium.

Any type of urban development, whether it be 2-3 stories or a couple 5-6 stories buildings is what I'd really like to see developed in the area from the Municipal Auditorium on to Germantown. It would be great infill IMO and could become a truly vibrant place.

Thanks for the info.