Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

edmundblackadder1999

Philips Place Equivalents around Lake Norman?

4 posts in this topic

I recently moved to Charlotte and live in South Charlotte. There are many nice shopping centers like:

Philips Place;

Morrocroft Village;

Stonecrest;

Blakeney, etc.

I was wondering if there is anything similar in or around Lake Norman (e.g., Huntersville, Mooresville, Cornelius) excluding Birkdale which I know.

The short answer - NO but it's coming.

The Village of Lake Norman would be the closest thing to a Phillips Place but that is a ways off. There is also a copy cat Blakeny project (Crosland) coming to Lincoln County. Also, the Langtree development in Mooresville.

For now, your best bet is Birkdale Village in Huntersville or bust. Definitely worth a trip up there to check it out.

Hope this helps.

The short answer - NO but it's coming.

The Village of Lake Norman would be the closest thing to a Phillips Place but that is a ways off. There is also a copy cat Blakeny project (Crosland) coming to Lincoln County. Also, the Langtree development in Mooresville.

For now, your best bet is Birkdale Village in Huntersville or bust. Definitely worth a trip up there to check it out.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. That's what I thought. As a newcomer to the area, I think that South Charlotte and northern Union County are much nicer than Lake Norman. Everyone raves about the latter, but I don't know why.