ANYTIME FITNESS to open downtown

SUSAstudent

Anytime Fitness has signed a deal to occupy the first floor of the old Coca-Cola bottling building at 200 Government St. and should open early next year.

Latter and Blum broker Brad Way represented the building's owners Remson Haley Herpin Architcts and Herpin & deGeneres law firm in the five year deal that would put the fitness center in 4300 sq ft. The architecture and law firms occupy about 5000 sq ft on the second floor.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Dan; that's what I was thinking(another building a couple of blocks away had me a little confused); it's about time they fill that ground-level space! Nice location; hope it works out! Always thought the vacant lot to the left would work out for some nice development; maybe even a hotel. I think the plans are for another parking garage for the River Center under Mayor Holden's plan.

Archived