Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new2br

Suggestions for a bar/restaurant for a blind date

6 posts in this topic

Ok, im new to Baton Rouge and I am taking a girl out thursday night. Never met her before but we are both in our mid 20's. Here are some suggestions I have received:

Wine Loft (Perkins Rowe)

The Grape (Perkins Rowe)

Serranos (on Highland)

Are these any good? And any other suggestions would be helpful.

I would really recommend Tsunamis. Its on the top floor of the Shaw Center and is a great place to go for drinks, and it over looks the Miss River.

I would really recommend Tsunamis. Its on the top floor of the Shaw Center and is a great place to go for drinks, and it over looks the Miss River.

I thought about that but it might be a little weird as a blind date type of place. Maybe its just me though. Thanks for the suggestion though.does tsunamis have a bar outside? or just the small one in front of the elevators? I heard there is something on the roof? not sure.

If you want a bar, Clicks is decent.. It's off of I10 and College. Or Cadillac Cafe off of I10 and Bluebonnet.

Welcome to BR, have fun!

Oh my.

You sure you don't want to take her for coffee before she passes the "able to be seen with me" test.

I'd have to go with Serrano's. She might be ugly and you'd run into all of your friends at Chimes.

A blind date isn't really a "date". It's like the interview before the first date. If one of your friends hooked you up, then you should go where ever she wants.

Treat her nice regardless.