Picture of your mayor..

Hey, saw a bio of SF mayor last week, and gives me the ideas to start this thread.

He is a hottie....LOL

So, I will start by posting a few...

Mayor John Peyton - Jacksonville

peytonportrait.jpg

Mayor Buddy Dyer - Orlando

dyer_03_03.jpg

Mayor Gavin Newson - San Francisco

capt.sge.tmr30.250504215240.photo00.default-380x271.jpg

kgo_020702_newsom.jpg

Mayor JAson West - New Paltz,NY

0604-01.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dnc-pic.jpg

Mayor David Cicilline | Providence, Rhode Island

Providence is the largest city in the US with an openly gay mayor. Cicilline was elected the 36th mayor of Providence in 2002 with 84% of the vote. Cicilline's election comes on the heels of the administation of the longest serving mayor in US history, Vincent "Buddy" Cianci. Mayor Cianci's administration ended when he was convicted of federal racketeering charges and sent to federal prison in 2002.

Mayor Cicilline's Bio on Providence city website.

More on the rise and fall of former mayor Cianci at The Providence Journal.

Not to toot our own horn here in San Francisco, but I believe we have the hottest mayor and first lady in the United States. You've seen Mayor Newsom (check above), now meet his wife Kimberly Guilfoyle Newsom, legal analyst for CNN and MSNBC. She was also a district attorney for San Francisco, and underwear model.

kimberly_guilfoyle_newsom_z_001.jpg

Tuscaloosa mayor Alvin Dupont is about 80 years old and has been the mayor since 1980. The Democrat native of Bunkie, Louisiana has Purple Heart awards for his service in WWII, was the city engineer when Lake Tuscaloosa (5,885 acres of surface area) was created, and is fluent in French.

mayor1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Great shot of the Pittsburgh Mayor on the "Annual Spring Cleanup" here he is climbing Mt. Washington on the south edge of downtown:

20041229mrmurphy_450.jpg

He was a peace-corps volunteer and has lead the charge in Pittsburgh for park land and trails, as well as riverfront reclaimation. He won't seek a record setting fourth term. Mayor since 1994.

• 1 month later...

Not to toot our own horn here in San Francisco, but I believe we have the hottest mayor and first lady in the United States. You've seen Mayor Newsom (check above), now meet his wife Kimberly Guilfoyle Newsom, legal analyst for CNN and MSNBC. She was also a district attorney for San Francisco, and underwear model.

kimberly_guilfoyle_newsom_z_001.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She has my vote.

Archived