Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tSlater

Downtown Storage Area

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where one could find storage areas around downtown? Someplace that could fit four or more objects similar in size to pedicabs which can go in and out easilly.

Does anyone know where one could find storage areas around downtown? Someplace that could fit four or more objects similar in size to pedicabs which can go in and out easilly.

Secure? heated? unheated? w/ office, no office required? Delta Properties has a number of rentals on the out skirts of DT, Monroe & 6th, Godfrey, Century. There are any number of buildings for rent out there, just look for the signs. In this economy, you probably can do good, rent wise.

Another idea, Tony -- will one of them fit in a bike locker? Underneath 300 Monroe. Parking Services is the rental agent.

I would talk to Kevin @ RHD tire. I think they have completed their move and bet there is some empty space available at their old location which I think they owned. It's b/t Cherry/Williams & Commerce/Division. Of course I think it is for sale, but if you have something you could move easily (sounds like it..lol) it might work for you.