Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fotoman311

Election Night parties

8 posts in this topic

Just wondering what everyone is doing on election night? I'm thinking of heading down to Hopcat. They are going to have their big projector screen up and running and I imagine they'll have other stations on the bar TVs. Win or lose, everyone is a winner with delicious beer. :)

What are your plans?

Last presidential election also fell on my nephew's 21st birthday. We went to Billy's where they had $1 special red and blue shots. Too bad no one is turning 21 this year....

As much as I'd love to get over to Chicago for the big bash, 'fraid I can't pull it off. Does anyone know where the offical local Obama presumptive victory party will be held here in town? Sadly while I got a T-shirt for a donation, the party invitation musta got lost in the mail...

As much as I'd love to get over to Chicago for the big bash, 'fraid I can't pull it off. Does anyone know where the offical local Obama presumptive victory party will be held here in town? Sadly while I got a T-shirt for a donation, the party invitation musta got lost in the mail...

I think I will be watching from home. One bottle of champagne for if what I want happens, or a box of tissues and anxiety medicine if they don't.

We'll be at a friend's house grilling out enjoying this great July weather watching our kids run around in the back yard.