Election Night parties

fotoman311

Just wondering what everyone is doing on election night? I'm thinking of heading down to Hopcat. They are going to have their big projector screen up and running and I imagine they'll have other stations on the bar TVs. Win or lose, everyone is a winner with delicious beer. :)

What are your plans?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I'd love to get over to Chicago for the big bash, 'fraid I can't pull it off. Does anyone know where the offical local Obama presumptive victory party will be held here in town? Sadly while I got a T-shirt for a donation, the party invitation musta got lost in the mail...

As much as I'd love to get over to Chicago for the big bash, 'fraid I can't pull it off. Does anyone know where the offical local Obama presumptive victory party will be held here in town? Sadly while I got a T-shirt for a donation, the party invitation musta got lost in the mail...

Archived