COMPLETED: Hartford 21

Cotuit

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a tour durring lunch today, unbelievable building. the fitness center for the residents is pretty large with cybex equipment, there is a billiard room with a pool table/pinball machine/2 big screen plasma tv's/ over stuffed leather couches and chairs. they have a 'great room' for resident use that is 2 stories high, full conceriege service with valet parking, gorgeous entry and just unbelieveable units with wi-fi and full size washer/dryer. i wish they were selling them, i would definitley like to purchase!!

i wish they were selling them, i would definitley like to purchase!!

A lot of times buildings like these that start off with public money must remain rental apartments for 7 years then they can think about converting them to condos... Although Northland so far has resisted this :( , like the Bigelow Commons they own in Enfield... I would be right there in purchasing one as well...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes that is the way it is supposed to look. If you look at the original renderings, thats pretty close to what was drawn up.

I drove through the city at night the other day, and I like the horizontal light they put at top. The bar of light itself changes colors every few seconds and rotates between green, purple, blue, etc. While it is not incredibly stand out, it is different from anything that is around in Hartford, and does get your attention.

Yes that is the way it is supposed to look. If you look at the original renderings, thats pretty close to what was drawn up.

I drove through the city at night the other day, and I like the horizontal light they put at top. The bar of light itself changes colors every few seconds and rotates between green, purple, blue, etc. While it is not incredibly stand out, it is different from anything that is around in Hartford, and does get your attention.

Yeah, I like that light strip too. It's pretty unique and subtle, not over the top.

• 1 month later...

still only 2 tennants in the retail and commercial space, the Y and bliss. sage allen already has a citibank. trumbull on the park has quiznos and a bbq resturant moving in, but still 2 vacant store fronts. 55 on the park has ground space for lease. way to many empty storefronts for downtown.

Archived