New subforum in the GR Section

GRDadof3

I've started up a new subforum in the GR section called Green Grand Rapids. Different from the previous Green section, this is an informal set up for the City of Grand Rapids to help foster discussions around their new update to the Master Plan, centered around Parks, Greenspace and Sustainability. I'm sure most people here are familiar with it. They will actually be driving traffic to the forum from their new website when it it up and running. Instead of adding a discussion section to their website, they asked if we could host the discussions here and I said yes.

Don't worry. This doesn't affect our ability to hold the PC's feet to the fire occasionally.

http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/Green-Gr...apids-f336.html

Please don't post any topics yet as I will be adding topics based on 6 different focus areas. You're welcome to post in the thread I opened.

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived