Charlotte Bobcats

Neo

I went to the very first Charlotte Bobcats draft last night held at the new-old Charlotte Coliseum. We got the guy we wanted so thank you Orlando for making the wrong choice! ;) I apologize as these were taken from my phone and not a REAL camera.

T40406251244161.jpg

T40406251244551.jpg

T40406251245101.jpg

T40406251245291.jpg

T40406251246091.jpg

T40406251246121.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got the guy we wanted so thank you Orlando for making the wrong choice!

What? Can you repeat that? I don't think I heard you! Have fun with Emeka. He'll be pretty good right away. Although I hope he has his fun quickly because in about 2-3 years from now, after a little practice, Dwight will begin celebrating the annual holiday of tearing Emeka a new one. The man is already taller and still growing. Be afraid, be very afraid. :ph34r:

Okafor is exactly what the Bobcats needed. You couldn't ask for a better fit or scenario -

When the Bobcats were announced, Okafor was the player I coveted from the beginning... I'm so stoked.... now only if I had the money to see him play ;)

Archived