Moving back to the Bay Area

FromCityToRural

Well, I was born in Fremont's Washington Hospital, grew up in the same house my entire life in Milpitas, and after school is over, I'm done with Texas. I've had some interesting and pretty major events happen here, and it's time for me to surround myself with the positives in my life when I go out on my own: my friends, my brother, and the place where I was born and know where I stand. I graduate school in fall '09, so I imagine sometime maybe in summer or late '10 I will be back by the Bay. Woohoo!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I was born in Fremont's Washington Hospital, grew up in the same house my entire life in Milpitas, and after school is over, I'm done with Texas. I've had some interesting and pretty major events happen here, and it's time for me to surround myself with the positives in my life when I go out on my own: my friends, my brother, and the place where I was born and know where I stand. I graduate school in fall '09, so I imagine sometime maybe in summer or late '10 I will be back by the Bay. Woohoo!

Oh yeah, there are positives here...but I'm just not having a good time here, a lot of culture shock issues. I'm pretty well able to get along with just about anyone, but I find I don't have much in common with most of the folks here. My parents are going to hop into their Airstream trailer after I graduate and just tour the nation, so I can go pretty much anywhere I want to...and with some of the stuff that's happened to me lately, "home" is where it's at.

I may actually be heading your way next week :) a little 21 at the Horseshoe might do me some good!

Oh yeah, there are positives here...but I'm just not having a good time here, a lot of culture shock issues. I'm pretty well able to get along with just about anyone, but I find I don't have much in common with most of the folks here. My parents are going to hop into their Airstream trailer after I graduate and just tour the nation, so I can go pretty much anywhere I want to...and with some of the stuff that's happened to me lately, "home" is where it's at.

I may actually be heading your way next week :) a little 21 at the Horseshoe might do me some good!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived