Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zenstyle

restaurant Thanksgiving dinner?

The husband-unit and I had a happy history of celebrating Thanksgiving at Gibson's, which was not only within walking distance, but delicious besides. Now that Mangiamo has dumbed down become family-friendly, we need a new place to go. (Yes, I already checked Mangiamo's web site; they're not offering a T'day dinner.)

Any suggestions?

Our criteria:

Adult ambiance.

Dressy atmosphere.

NOT on 28th Street or any other god-forsaken wasteland.

Thanks, UPers.

The husband-unit and I had a happy history of celebrating Thanksgiving at Gibson's, which was not only within walking distance, but delicious besides. Now that Mangiamo has dumbed down become family-friendly, we need a new place to go. (Yes, I already checked Mangiamo's web site; they're not offering a T'day dinner.)

Any suggestions?

Our criteria:

Adult ambiance.

Dressy atmosphere.

Thanks, UPers.

Any suggestions?

Our criteria:

Adult ambiance.

Dressy atmosphere.

Thanks, UPers.

Found a few more in reading material delivered to my doorstep.

Pearl Street Grill (Days Hotel) 11 am - 3 pm, seatings on the hour, reservations required $16.95 adults, $9.95 kids 5 to 10 for the buffet

Sayfees (in the god-forsaken wasteland "across from CP Mall") 11:30 am - 4 pm reservations for the buffet

The Landing, Radisson (not quite a wasteland, Ann at the river) buffet $17.95/9.95

Charley's Crab no details provided in their ad