Carolina Force

gman430

I agree that teh lower bowl tickets are a bit much, I will go to some games but will probably just sit in the upper section, and really those seats are just as good anyway. Anyone know what the ticket prices are like in Florence for comparison?

Also, I have not heard or seen anything about this in the media since the team was announced. Is anyone seeing any advertisement out there?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree that teh lower bowl tickets are a bit much, I will go to some games but will probably just sit in the upper section, and really those seats are just as good anyway. Anyone know what the ticket prices are like in Florence for comparison?

Also, I have not heard or seen anything about this in the media since the team was announced. Is anyone seeing any advertisement out there?

I could only find season ticket pricing, but for reference, here you go:

South Carolina Force:

Season Ticket Pricing for 7 home games:

Eagles Nest: $248.50

Level 1: $161.00

Level 2: $105.00

Level 3: $ 91.00

Florence Phantoms:

Season ticket pricing for 7 home games:

Lower Level $159.00

Lower Level $130.00

Club Level $ 99.00

ADA $ 42.00

Upper Level $ 42.00

I'll let these numbers speak for themselves.

• 1 month later...
Here is a link to a GSA article about the Force and the Drive. The article states that teams like the force normally have a year of planning before they start, but this team only had about 4 months. Perhaps this explains some of the issues we have noticed witht he team so far. Also, they donot seem to be planning for a lot of fans, it mentions that and average of 3,200 fans per game would be considered a success for this season, which seems pretty low to me.

It seems that the Force did not have enough time to hire the coach they wanted either. Head coach Bubba Diggs (is that a stage name?) was fired today after just one game. Article from The Greenville News:

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article/20...SPORTS/90326028

There had to be something very wrong - an incident, bad team chemistry, etc. Otherwise, one game would not be enough time to cast a verdict.

It seems that the Force did not have enough time to hire the coach they wanted either. Head coach Bubba Diggs (is that a stage name?) was fired today after just one game. Article from The Greenville News:

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article/20...SPORTS/90326028

There had to be something very wrong - an incident, bad team chemistry, etc. Otherwise, one game would not be enough time to cast a verdict.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived